CryptoKitties is the world's most successful blockchain game, accounting for up to 25% of the traffic on the Ethereum network. With a focus on consumer-friendly design, appealing aesthetics, and practical innovation in emerging technology, CryptoKitties has delighted over a quarter-million users. The cultural phenomenon has been featured by the Wall Street Journal, the BBC, The New York Times, Fast Company, VICE, and numerous other international publications.
What We’ll Accomplish Together:
- Build foundational tools and processes to help us accelerate through a period of unprecedented growth. A fundamental challenge will be balancing large-scale security needs with fast-moving projects and team members.
- We're not going to assign you a DevOps technology stack; we want you to explore the latest developments in your field, and establish a reliable and innovative stack.
- You'll have the opportunity to continually test and set up infrastructure for a diverse portfolio of projects, ranging from small-scale experiments to industry-defining products.
- You’ll also get to partner with the team to unlock automation challenges while exploring opportunities in scaling—particularly in the world of blockchain technology.
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated excellence in a DevOps role, preferably at a fast-growing startup with a well-loved consumer product
- Comfort working in high-security and compliance environments, e.g. finance, healthcare, cryptocurrency
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with Docker, container management tools like Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Travis
- Relevant technical skills (Golang, Bash scripting, Python, Java)
- Ability to define high-level strategy for operations monitoring, risk mitigation, and security best practices
- Interest or experience in applied cryptography and security
How to Apply:
- Please include your resume
- Answer the following question:
Write a quick description of one of your most exciting recent projects, audience being a fellow engineer. (~50-100 words max)
Several titles could apply to this role —DevOps Engineer, DevOps Scaling Expert–– regardless of what you call yourself, it’s your mission to help us build scalable infrastructure.