Axiom Zen is an award-winning venture studio that specializes in mainstream applications of emerging technologies. Products developed by Axiom Zen have touched 200+ million consumers and are used by the world’s leading organizations. Recent successes include CryptoKitties, the first mainstream application of blockchain technology outside cryptocurrency.
Axiom Zen is also the team behind ZenHub, the world’s leading collaboration solution for technical teams, and Toby, a tab management tool recognized as Top Chrome Extension of the year by both Google and Product Hunt. Axiom Zen’s work has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, TIME, and Fast Company – among many others.
Writer, Communications Specialist, Wordsmith, Copywriter—whatever you call yourself, you know how to research, write, and edit a diverse range of content across a breadth of industries.
What we’ll accomplish together:
As a capable writer, a meticulous editor, and an effective communicator, you will:
- Execute on a variety of written content (e.g. blog posts, press releases, internal communications processes, external product newsletters)
- Create content for a diverse range of audiences (e.g. press, customers, product communities, internal team members, investors)
- When given a poorly-defined brief or task, push back to ensure you deliver a meaningful outcome
- Manage editorial and content calendars that rely on multiple resources (e.g. team members, internal and external timelines)
- Own a product’s communication and content, anticipating needs and looping in team members across disciplines to ensure delivery of meaningful results
- Translate highly specialized information, content, or insights for laypeople
- Effectively work with non-communications team members to ideate, create, and refine their content ideas for maximum impact
- Ensure that practical execution serves organizational and/or product strategy
Our ideal candidate:
Culture fit is incredibly important to us and we’re willing to shape the role to fit the perfect candidate. That said, there are a few qualities or experiences a candidate must possess:
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
- You are meticulous about proofreading: proofreading copy multiple times isn’t an indulgence, it’s a necessity.
- When you edit other people’s writing, you make their insights shine while keeping their style and personality intact.
How to Apply:
- Writing samples
- Answer the following:
Please describe what Axiom Zen does in 100 words or less.