Didn't see a job description that matches your skills?
Apply below and provide us with your own job description.
Axiom Zen is an award-winning venture studio. We specialize in creating and reinventing businesses for a software-centric world. Our products have made “Best of the Year” lists (Apple; The Next Web), and are used by the world’s leading companies – including Adobe, Sony, Starbucks, Phillips, and SEGA. In 2015 alone, our work was featured in TIME, The New York Times, USA Today, and Wired. We just made the cover of Canadian Business' 2016 "Most Innovative Companies in Canada.”
Salary and Benefits
A few highlights:
- Premium Insurance. Axiom Zen provides health, life and AD&D insurance, as well as premium vision, dental, and extended health benefits.
- Active Professional Development. We actively participate in the development of our team. You have access to a Professional Development budget allocated separately from your compensation to be spent on conferences, classes, books, and any other resources to maintain and expand your skill set, industry knowledge, and professional growth. Or take someone interesting to coffee for in-person learning.
- Speaker Travel Budget. We believe that all our team members should have the opportunity to become leaders in their fields. To support this, we have a standard policy to cover travel and accommodations for speaking engagements anywhere in the Americas and are very willing to support speaking engagements around the world as well.
- Mandatory 15 Off Days Per Year. We have a high standard for impact, but we insist on work-life harmony and believe in balance. A minimum of 15 days off every year, with no hard limit.
- Transport Reimbursement. We cover public transport to work and back. If you bike to work instead, we set aside $1000/year for bike maintenance. If you walk to work, we’ll bonus you the same amount as a rental subsidy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.