- Mentor and ramp up our team of data scientists on a technical level.
- Provide strategic and managerial direction to build and grow our team of data scientists.
- Spearhead and evaluate decision making based on metrics, data, and defined objectives.
- Lead Axiom Zen's data science team to eventually encompass data engineering, interpretation of data, mining project management.
In this role, you will:
- Provide data exploration and analysis to various product teams.
- Identify opportunities for and provide data mining to various product teams.
- Make data insights accessible via data visualizations and interpretations.
- Provide expertise in experiment design, such as split-testing.
Does this describe you?
- 3+ years experience in a Data Scientist role.
- Solid background and theoretical understanding confidence estimation and statistical hypothesis tests, such as t-test, chi-squared test, etc.
- Proficient with software development in Python, including Numpy and Pandas.
- Experience with integration of analytics into mature product prototypes, including software development, version control systems, and continuous integration.Can process data using different tools and will help pick the best for each context (Tableau, Google Analytics, Meltwater, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio, and Jupyter Notebooks.)
- Experience with databases, both relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL) and non relational databases (e.g. Mongo).
- Strong applied mathematics background.