A little more about us:At Dapper Labs we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, diverse opportunities for learning and development, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.
- Competitive salary and expanded insurance: we offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, and your vision, medical, and extended health benefits start on Day 1.
- Commuter reimbursement: we cover public transport to work and back. If you bike, we set aside $1000/year for bike maintenance.
- Flexible time off and remote work policy: we have a high standard for impact but we insist on work-life harmony. Minimum of 15 days off every year, with no hard limit.
- Holistic initiatives and fitness: we have an in-house massage therapist and host yoga classes on site. We’ll reimburse for health-related benefits like gym memberships and personal training.
- Active professional development: we’ll cover travel and accommodations for speaking engagements, as well as conferences, classes, books, and other resources to expand your skill set and professional growth.