A little about us:
Axiom Zen is a startup that builds startups. Founded in 2012, we have built dozens of products and four standalone companies, serving hundreds of millions of consumers. Our companies include Dapper Labs (the makers of CryptoKitties, the world’s most popular blockchain game), ZenHub (improving developer productivity in startups and Fortune 500), and Routific (leading route optimization platform). Axiom Zen was named first among Canada’s Most Innovative Companies in 2016.
Born on February 28, 2018, Dapper Labs is the home of CryptoKitties. The group was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of blockchain technology through entertainment and play. Dapper Labs has an internal game studio as well as social platform and infrastructure teams that are building different products for the blockchain space. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, and Zynga, among others.
More about Axiom Zen:
Axioms are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
At Axiom Zen we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Our people are what makes our team special - because of that, we work hard to provide perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Flexible vacation & remote work policy - as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. Most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit.
○ Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
○ Fitness reimbursements - stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-Line equipment - in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ When we can safely return to our office, fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!