- As a key stakeholder for mobile initiatives moving forward, you’ll navigate the new frontier of building mobile applications on the blockchain and shepherd our mobile projects from ideation to fruition.
- You’ll explore new technologies and identify where our technical stack can be improved – as the ecosystem evolves, we’re always open to adopting new tools, libraries, and best practices.
A little about you:
- You have experience building native Android apps from the ground up, and have a deep understanding of platform capabilities and quirks.
- You’re fluent in Kotlin.
- You’re up to speed on the newest developments and best practices in the mobile ecosystem, and keen to share what you know.
- You’re passionate about writing clean, maintainable, and robust code.
- You’re familiar with automated testing of mobile apps, and how to get the most value out of tests.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you’ll often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience with rapid prototyping.
- Cross-platform mobile experience (iOS, React Native, Unity3D, etc.).
- An eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.