ZenHub is the leading agile project management solution within GitHub. We help innovative teams prioritize their projects, collaborate, and ship better software, faster.
The world’s most innovative teams at NASA, Docker, Comcast, Adobe and VMware rely on us to help them ship amazing products. Now we’re looking for a startup-minded Head of Enterprise Marketing to help us expand our best-in-class team collaboration platform.
Join ZenHub as our Head of Enterprise Marketing. We are looking for a creative experimenter with B2B SaaS expertise to join our growing team in Vancouver, BC. Reporting directly to the CEO, this position will help set and execute on-brand and overall marketing strategy to support our ambitious growth goals.
- Work cross-functionally to lead impactful campaigns, programs, messaging, and solutions to refine and redefine ZenHub’s market category.
- Craft and execute a creative, world-class, go-to-market strategy aimed at Fortune 500 CIOs and technology leaders, differentiating us from the bloated market’s incumbents – Atlassian’s JIRA and CA Technology’s Rally Software.
- Generate qualified sales leads through integrated marketing campaigns. Report on campaign and pipeline status to the company.
- Become a product expert for ZenHub and an eminent market expert on team collaboration and productivity, reading trends and quickly iterating on marketing tactics and messages.
- Define and execute on a category-defining content strategy, with support from writers working under your direction.
- Work closely with the whole team to understand customer needs; iterate on messaging, positioning, and collateral; and continuously refine our go-to-market.
- Continuously discover, test, and scale-up sustainable growth channels and tactics.
- Optimize and support relationships with integration and distribution partners.
- 4+ years in a software marketing role on at least one SaaS product, preferably as part of a high growth B2B SaaS company.
- An entrepreneurial streak, strong speaking and writing skills, an eye for design, a contagious sense of urgency, and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Exceptional passion for storytelling in professional contexts. Ability to take complex technology or productivity concepts and communicate them to a mass market.
- Scrappy and strongly results-driven. Able to drive an expert team to exceptional metrics-driven performance.
- Expertise with conversion rate optimization for SaaS products, and white-hat, creative SEO tactics to improve search performance.
- Experience marketing to a software developer audience and/or understanding of agile project management.
Competitive compensation and an exceptional, treat-you-like-an-adult approach to benefits. More details.
How to Apply
If you think we’ll work well together, let’s talk! Apply below. Briefly (50 words or less) let us know a fun fact about yourself; something not directly relevant on the resume but important to you in terms of your hobbies or interests.
ZenHub does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Zen Den Vancouver
980 Howe St #350
Vancouver, BC V6Z 0C8