- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Ship features with the users in mind and strive to provide them with a great experience.
- Identify areas where our technical stack can be improved, prioritize them with the team, and contribute to their implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience with CSS, and expertise with modern CSS.
- Has experience with CSS pre-processors, and expertise in Sass.
- Has experience scaling and optimizing the performance of web applications.
- Has a good eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.
- Has experience shipping high-quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great communication skills; you work well with others to make the product better every day.
- Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design to move the product forward.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience working with Webpack.
- Experience working with Node and Go.