- Close the gap between technical and non-technical teams - explaining technical concepts to non-technical folks and translate business-oriented and strategic plans to technical folks - to ensure that everyone is aligned.
- Lead the future of developing dApps on the blockchain.
- Organize and run sprint planning by defining, scoping, estimating, and assigning development issues to ensure they’re done well and on time.
- Resolve bottlenecks and edge cases by making technical decisions and ensuring the product team is aware of the implications.
A little about you:
- You have a full-stack engineering background with strong technical fundamentals.
- You have experience with product development.
- You have had exposure to and interest in blockchain.
- You have experience with project management and agile workflows.
- You are comfortable with trying out new tools, failing fast, and unknowns.
- You are a strong communicator that can work together with design, product, engineering, and marketing teams.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Back-end, front-end, blockchain, mobile, and/or DevOps development experience.
- Experience working as a scrum master.