Axiom Zen is an award-winning venture studio. Our portfolio companies combine creativity and experience to test new ground in emerging tech-our mission is to inspire delight through thoughtful user experiences.
Every Axiom Zen company recruits the best and fosters an enviroment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is innovative, diverse and results-oriented. We come from all walks, runs, and sprints of life(though we all sprint here).
Together, our portfolio companies are made up of 100+ founders, creatives, and engineers. We're looking for curious people who want to make an impact.
Check out our openings for Axiom Zen, ZenHub, and Dapper Labs (the company behind CryptoKitties) below.
Benefits & Perks
Hear from the team
CTO, Dapper Labs
I’ve never worked with a team that is so relentlessly focussed on possibilities. We don’t whinge about our problems, we work through the challenges keeping us from realizing our visions.
Chief Creative Officer, Dapper Labs
To succeed at Axiom Zen, you must have a ferocious desire to shape the future, the arrogance to believe you can, and the humility to know you'll need help.
Director of Accounting, Axiom Zen
I love the opportunities and challenges of working with Blockchain and Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses, and helping to build the future of the portfolio.
- 1ApplyWe’ll start by reviewing your resume. We’re curious about you, so be sure to include information that showcases your skills and interests, such as your LinkedIn or GitHub profile, portfolio, or website.
- 2Chat with usWe’ll email you to schedule a meeting. Tell us what you’re passionate about, your accomplishments, and the kind of challenges you’re looking for. If there's a fit, you'll be scheduled for a chat with a hiring manager. We want to know the depth of your knowledge as it relates to the role.
- 3Show us what you gotWe may ask to see samples of your work. Depending on the position you’re applying for, these can be writing, code, or design samples. There might also be a take home assignment to help us understand if we’re a match.
- 4Meet the teamCollaboration, feedback, and discussion are key to all positions at Axiom Zen. As such, we may invite you for an elbow-to-elbow session with other team members to see if we all work well together. After interviewing with a few Axioms (and likely our founder as well), we’ll review everyone’s feedback before requesting references. Depending on the role, we may invite you for multiple interviews to make sure we’re a fit.
- 5References and offerWe want to hear from people who’ve worked with you. Ideally, that feedback comes from previous supervisors or managers. Once we’re confident we have a fit, we’ll send out an official job offer!
- TimingBuilding agile teams who thrive in a distributed hierarchy is complicated alchemy. We pride ourselves on finding perfect fits, so our collaborative hiring process is comprehensive. Be sure to let us know of any deadlines, and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Keep up to date with us: